Rookwood Open Day
To enable the community to explore Rookwood, we invite you to come to our 2019 Open Day.
Date: Sunday 22nd September 2019
Time: 10.00am to 3.00pm
Location: Village Green, Hawthorne Avenue, Rookwood Cemetery
Rookwood Cemetery is a tranquil and fascinating place that offers interment and memorialisation options that meet the needs of the multicultural Sydney community. We also work hard to build relationships with community members to ensure Rookwood remains a key part of our country's heritage.
- Historic Tours, Talks and Displays
- Crematoria and Mausoleum Tours
- Grave Digging Demonstrations
- Stone Masonry Demonstrations
- Family History Research
- Live Entertainment
- Face Painting and Kids Activities
- Horse and Cart Rides
- HIDDEN - A Rookwood Sculpture Walk
- Food Stalls
- And much more!
To register, please visit rookwoodcemeteryopenday.eventbrite.com.au
For more information please call (02) 8575 8100