Our community is made up of industry specific and public based stakeholders.
At Rookwood General Cemetery, we work with industry stakeholders on a daily a basis to provide unique, culturally sensitive funeral, memorialisation and family history services.
When it comes to public stakeholders, these individuals and groups consist of those that use Rookwood to farewell and remember their loved ones, in addition to those that want to explore the cemetery’s history, culture, architecture and environment.
Within our community there are also a number of other special interest groups that are actively involved in the preservation and promotion of Rookwood’s heritage, historic monuments and unique natural flora.
- Funeral Directors
- Religious and Cultural Community Groups
- Cemeteries and Crematoria NSW
- State and Local Government
- Other Cemeteries
- Genealogy Groups
- Licence Holders
- Cemetery Visitors
- Recreationalists (Cyclists and Bird Watchers)
- Primary and Secondary School Groups
- Architectural and Landscape Students
- Arts Community