Rookwood Cemetery Uncovered: A Dying to Know Day Event
Take this unique opportunity to learn more about cemeteries, from history through to operations, as a part of Dying to Know Day 2020.
Friday 14 August 2020, 10.30am – 1.00pm
Rookwood General Cemetery partnered with The Groundswell Project to host an event focused on starting healthy and insightful conversations around the process of losing a loved one.
- How does a cemetery work?
- What should I do if a loved one passes away?
- Celebrants – opportunities for services without a priest
- Buddhist meditations – spiritual life after death and grieving
- Should I plan ahead and pre-purchase a grave?
- Lifelong connections and services at Rookwood after one’s passing.
This event is over. Recordings of the sessions are published below.
Manager of Operations, Rookwood General Cemetery
We apologise for the audio quality; there was an issue with AV on the day that we will seek to rectify for future events.